Co-organized by The Central Asia-Caucasus Institute at AFPC, The CAMCA Network and The Rumsfeld Foundation, this forum examined developments in and around Afghanistan since the dramatic takeover of power by Taliban in August 2021. CAMCA Network speakers will discuss developments in the areas of security, economics and media.
- Shoaib Rahim, Associate Professor, American University Afghanistan
- Lieutenant General Sami Sadat, Former Commander of Afghan National Special Operations Corp
- Omar Sharifi, Country Director, American Institute of Afghanistan Studies
- Lotfullah Najafizada, Director at TOLOnews and Pritzker Fellow at the University of Chicago
- Farishita Sakhi, Ph.D. Candidate, Jimmy and Rosslyn Carter School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution, George Mason University
- S. Frederick Starr, Chairman, Central Asia-Caucasus Institute at American Foreign Policy Council