The CAMCA (Central Asia-Mongolia-Caucasus-Afghanistan) Regional Forum is a non-political and non-partisan Forum established to promote region-wide discussions on means of advancing economic growth and development in Greater Central Asia (Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan). It promotes this goal by fostering dialogue and interaction among rising young leaders from all sectors in the 10 countries of the region, as well as with international leaders and stakeholders. The Forum organizers believe that expanded communication and collaboration among talented professionals from a range of fields can significantly contribute to economic, political and social development on both a national and regional basis.
While traditionally held in the CAMCA region, due to the ongoing complexities with the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2022 Forum will take place in Washington, D.C., providing a special opportunity to forge productive partnerships within the major global hub that is the United States’ capital. Held amidst the backdrop of the center of U.S. government and policy, this year's Forum offers a unique, and non-political and non-partisan, occasion for regional participants to foster cooperation with their neighbors as well as gain recognition and advance linkages with U.S. actors.
- CAMCA Geopolitics after Ukraine: What’s Desirable? What’s Possible?
- How to Deal with Echo-sanctions in CAMCA
- Building Modern Skills in CAMCA Countries
- Securing CAMCA’s Digital Future in an Era of U.S.-China Geo-Tech Rivalry
- Trade and Transport in CAMCA: Regional and Global Connectivity
- What’s Next in Afghanistan?
- Prospects of Regional Financial Structures in CAMCA
- Women Taking Power in CAMCA: Prospects and Barriers
- Food Security and Building Agritech in CAMCA
- Meet the New Entrepreneurs of CAMCA
- Accelerating Regional Cooperation in Policy Analysis: A Roadmap
- Investing in CAMCA: How to Seize Opportunities